BLOG 4


I’ve always dreamed of time traveling. How cool would it be if you could see what’s going to happen in a few years?

If I were to take a trip to the future, I’d like to visit any major country/city in the world. Why? Because I think they’d have advanced technology. For example, I can imagine getting to see new ways of transportation, such as flying cars, faster metros, or, who knows, maybe something even faster. Also, how evolved artificial intelligences would be in the future.

 I get really excited just by thinking about the possibilities for that. I’d love to have a robot friend. I’d travel to a year where I’d be hopefully still alive, so even if I go back to the present, I can know what’s coming for us. Something around 2070-2080 would be good enough, I’d be around 80 years old and maybe I’d stick around for a while with the help of the medical improvements in the future. If I had to choose between staying or going back to present, I’d just stay for a while. I’d rather go back to the present, since I’ll eventually live the future anyways. Even if I love the idea of time traveling, I really like what I already have in the present. So, I’d travel in time, then go back to present and live my life as I’ve lived until now. Enjoying it with my loved ones and having lots of fun with the things that I like. Hopefully, the future is as bright as I describe it.


Comentarios

Entradas populares